Thursday, July 19, 2012

CC Wkly Challenge #62: Card Sketch

Hello!  Sorry I've been such a stranger lately!  We took a little lake vacation and I'm just now getting back to crafting.  Yay!  I created this card for my MIL's birthday.  I hope she likes it.  This is the sketch:




Recipe:
A2 card in ivory
Recollections patterned papers - Violet Words, Violet Scroll

TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - boys @ 1", 3/4" - border feature (sentiment)- I trimmed this off.  flower1 @ 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"

Ribbon by Ribbon Boutique, Impression Obsession stamp from the Birthday Cakes set, pop dots, brown ink for edges, purple pearl bling, Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz in Frost on the flowers and bottom half of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Good luck to all in this challenge!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment