Monday, March 18, 2013

Explosion box 1

Hello!  I have a cute explosion box to share today.  I used the Mini Books cart for this and it came together in no time.  Love it.  Almost didn't want to give it away to my in-laws :-) ( I realized after I put it together I couldn't photograph all the layers very well--Oopsie!!  So, look for another explosion box post that is similar but with more pics coming really soon...
The top of the box.




Recipe:
DCWV Bee Mine stack - all papers

Mini Books Cricut cart- explosion box cut using fit-to-pg feature with a full 12x12 sheet of paper.  (3 3/4")
TC Sophisticated Cricut cart - Keyhole2@3", key3@3", love@ 1 1/2"

Cuttlebug embossing folders:  Hugs & Kisses, Musical Flourish

Terrifically tacky tape 1/4" to secure the box edges, corner rounder, pink grosgrain ribbon Basic Narrows, pop dots, pearl bling, crystal stickles, pink lace decorative trim (HL), pink twine is My Mind's Eye in lime twist Life of the Party "Charmed".

Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

1 comment: