Wednesday, September 25, 2013

3-D Halloween frame

Hello!  It's my first post for Scrapbook Blessings Club.  I'm so excited to be a part of the DT for this new, fun tips and techniques based blog.   I've made a fun 3-D Halloween home décor frame.  I love to decorate for Halloween!
 
Recipe:
Teresa Collins - Haunted Hallows stack - all patterned papers

Happy Hauntings Cricut cart - 3D frame @6"

I used a cereal box for the chipboard frame.  Deep cut blade @6, max pressure, low speed and multi cut @2.  Remember to use the flip feature when cutting your paper for the back of the frame.

I fussy cut the witch image from one of the patterned papers.  She was too fun...couldn't help myself...LOL!

Pop dots, sequins, black tulle, Glossy Accents to adhere sequins/tulle.

If you haven't been to the SBC blog yet, please go check it out.  Click the link at the top.  Thanks for stopping by today :-)

Cindy---

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous & Fun!!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cindy just wanted to stop by, love your Halloween project.

    ReplyDelete