We are so super thrilled to introduce our new SBC Design Team. At SBC, "we are making crafts and saving memories one technique at a time." We have daily themed posts to bring you lots of fun and creative tips, techniques, and tutorials to use for all your paper crafting projects.
Also, we have a sponsored video tutorial challenge every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, for us to learn fun ideas and for a chance to win great prizes. And we also have our own Facebook group, Scrapbook Blessing Club. Our team will be bringing you great tips, sites to look at and online deals.
So please take a few minutes and hop along with us, checking out all the talent these ladies are contributing to our Club. You should have hopped over from Marilyn's blog, but if you are just joining us you can start at the beginning over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
Okay, on to my card :-) This one was created for my parents. They recently celebrated 46 years of marriage! Cool, huh?! I used green for the color my mom chose for her bridesmaid dresses. Her flowers were the colors of the fall leaves.
DCWV - Shimmer Stack
Doodlecharms Cricut Cart - leaf @ 1 1/2"
PC embossing folder - Quatrafoil
Stampin' Up -Wonderful Words stamp set
American Crafts lace
Glossy Accents to adhere the button
DMC floss # 898
Stamping technique: Ink the stamp and stamp multiple times without re-inking between. Tip: I usually play around on scrap paper to get the look I want before stamping it on my card.
Okay, who wants CaNdY???!! To be eligible to win this prize ( there are a couple more things that I forgot to include on the pic :-):
- Follow Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Follow my blog, In Love with PAPER
- Leave a comment on this post
Your next stop is Teresa.
**** The next SBC video tutorial challenge is tomorrow, Sunday Oct 6th**** Be sure to stop by the SBC blog and check it out and play along with us :-)
Thanks for hopping along with us today!
1. SBC- http//:www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
2. Marilyn - http://songofml.blogspot.com/
3. Cindy - http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com?
7. Cristina - http://www.vintagepink39.blogspot.com
8. Sandy- http://www.aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
9. Jennyfer - http://www.scrapalajen.blogspot.com
10. Luisa - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com/