Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Birthday bag & tag

Hello!  I've got a cute little kid birthday bag and tag set to share with you today.  I'm also the hostess on the Scrapbook Blessings Club today.  My son was recently invited to a birthday party and this is what I created for his friend.


I love to personalize little kid gifties if I have the time :-)

Recipe:
8x10 white gift bag
Birthday Bash Cricut cart - buffalo @ 5", connor @ 1 1/2", '6' @ 2", tag @ 2 1/2"
The Paper Studio - Little Boys & Their Toys stack - patterned papers
Glossy Accents - to make his nose shiny
black bling - his eyes
silver bling - wheels
pop dots
Cuttlebug embossing folder - swiss dot
Sew Easy floss - coral reef

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Cindy---

I've entered these projects into the following challenges:
               Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #69:  3D flowers or birthday

4 comments:

  1. so cute you should enter into decorate to celebrate challenge for birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for entering this into the dtc challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Cindy these projects are just adorable and I love the roller skates card very cute! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hug,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete