Thursday, March 13, 2014

Distress Tag

Hello there!  I've got a cute tag to share with you today.  I am also hosting the blog post on the Scrapbook Blessings Club.  I'm playing with a few of Tim Holtz's Distress products today.  It's fun to get messy and play with new things.  And who doesn't love glitter???  LOL!!
 
Recipe:
Tim Holtz Distress Glitter ( I used spun sugar)
Tim Holtz ink applicator
Tim Holtz Distress Ink  ( I used spun sugar, worn lipstick & tumbled glass)
Glossy Accents
Ranger Heat tool
Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Artful Things clear stamps
MS All Occasion Cake Art Cricut cart - butterfly@1"
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cart - tag @5"
White organza ribbon (I colored this with the Distress ink, too)

This Distress Glitter is fabulous!!  I hope I've inspired you to get out your Tim Holtz Distress products and play today! Thanks for stopping by today!

Cindy---

I've entered this in the following challenges:
  Left of Center 1st anniversary -- Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so beautiful and so contempora ry. Great use of Tim's stuff. Thank you for sharing with us at Left of Center xxx Keren
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820/?bookmark_t=group

    ReplyDelete