Monday, September 22, 2014

Meander book

Hello there!  I have a really cute little mini book to share today.  I'm also the hostess on the SBC blog.  I found the base for this super cute Meander book on utube of course :-)  It was very easy to make.  I used a 12x12 sheet of white cardstock for the base.  So, this book is only 3x3" square.  There is a pocket on each page-either at the top or on the side.  Cool, huh?!! So stinkin' cute!  Anyway, when I make my next one I'll probably use double sided paper so it's just easier to decorate.  But, I love how it turned out :-)  Okay, let's meander through my book....LOL.  Lots of pictures!!!

Martha Stewart -Drippy Goo edge punch.  TC Chic & Scary Cricut cart - scary @ 1".  MS Seasonal Cake Art Cricut cart - cat (on tag) @ 1 1/2".

TC Chic & Scary cart - spider @ 2 1/2".

TC Chic & Scary - bat @ 1".

TC Chic & Scary - pumpkin @ 2".

TC Chic & Scary - witch @2".

TC Chic & Scary - broomstick @ 2 1/2", haunted house @ 2 3/4".

TC Chic @ Scary - bat @ 1".

TC Chic @ Scary - witch @ 2 1/2", mask @ 1".

TC Chic @ Scary - tree @ 2 3/4".
 
Plantin Schoolbook cart - Circle @ 2 1/4".   TC Chic & Scary - cat @ 1 3/4".

TC Chic @ Scary- cat (on pumpkin colored tag) 1", bats @ 1".  MS Seasonal Cake Art - cat (on Kraft tag) @1 1/2", Boo @ 1 1/4".   Plantin Schoolbook cart - tags @ 3 1/2", 2 1/2" (pumpkin colored).

Recipe:.
Sept SBC card kit - Kraft tags, patterned papers, word stickers
black glitter paper
black floss on tags
small circle punch

Thanks for stopping by today.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I am loving this will have to check it out always love these type of projects.
    Happy Birthday your cake is on the blog don't eat it all to yourself save me a piece. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete