Friday, December 11, 2015

ADFD: Dec Club Kit

Hello there!  It's Friday and I'm back to share another fabulous digi image from ADFD.  Isn't this image so adorable?

Recipe:
ADFD digi image - Penguin Snowman
watercolor pencils
Icicle Stickles
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - circle @ 3"
DCWV - Christmas & Winter Matstack - cream paper w/glitter dots
The Paper Studio - I Believe in Santa stack - blue snowflake paper
Elegant Edges Cricut cart - burst @ 4 1/2"
Snowflake button
Sew Easy floss - blueberry
TPC Studio - Winter Activities - sentiment stamp
pearl bling

Thanks for stopping by today.  Pop over to the ADFD blog for more inspiration from our fabulous DT.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. While I'm over here, I have to tell you this card is adorable, also! I love the vanilla color with that icy blue! The image is adorable..another great card!

    ReplyDelete