Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love

Hello there!  It's my turn to host over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today.  I've used a fabulous rose stamp on my card.  It's by Kennedy Grace Creations and it's called Splendid Rose.

I've used some texture paste and a Tim Holtz stencil and some Heidi Color Shine to make the brick looking background.  And the roses were stamped in Versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder.  And then I used water color pencils and a water brush.


Recipe:
Kennedy Grace Creations - Splendid Roses stamp set
Versamark
Ranger silver embossing powder
watercolor pencils
water brush
DecoARt Dimensional Texture paste
Tim Holtz brick stencil
Heidi Swapp - tinsel color shine
Tim Holtz - celebrate die set
bling
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment