Friday, September 29, 2017

KGC New Releases & Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Kennedy Grace Creations blog hop.  This is your last stop...phew!  If you just arrived and want to start at the beginning of the hop jump over to Kennedy Grace Creations  blog.

To purchase any of the amazing stamp sets or sequins mixes you've seen today just follow this link  KGC online shop.

I recently got some Tim Holtz distress oxide inks.  This was my first time getting them out and playing with them.  I've got to say I love them :-)  I made this background.  I just smooshed the ink pads right onto my craft mat, spritzed it with water and then put my watercolor paper into the ink.  Blot any excess ink bubbles with a paper towel and dry with a heat tool.  Easy as that.
Recipe:

Kennedy Grace Creations - Friendship Blessings
Kennedy Grace Creations - Seaside Breeze
& Jack Frost sequins mixes
Strathmore watercolor paper
colored pencils
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Oxides - Broken China, Vintage Photo
Glossy Accents
pop dots


Thank you for hopping along with us this weekend.  I hope you've enjoyed all the beautiful samples the DT has created to inspire you.  And I hope you love the new stamps and sequins.

Cindy---

14 comments:

  1. Such a different take - I love the background and the way the flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is amazing and shows off the flowers beautifully.Very clever xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is amazing and shows off the flowers beautifully.Very clever xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't used this yet. Thank you for telling how to. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely!! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colors in background are great. Very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the background stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative design placing uncolored flowers on the colored background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of oxides, I love them too. Perfect background to show off this beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty background for these lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous background!! Simple flowers a perfect match. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous job with Distress Oxides for the pretty background! Such a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete