Saturday, August 1, 2020

MIU#40 - Embossing

Hello there!  It's time for another wonderful challenge over on the Mix It Up blog.  Our theme this month is Embossing (dry or heat)

I've created a mixed media card.  I embossed the plane with silver embossing powder and I love the shiny look of it.  So perfect.  This card went to my brother.  He's retired military so I think he'll get a kick out of this one.

Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans + water
Tim Holtz - Shifter stencil - mini stars #37
Brea Reese - white modeling paste
Tim Holtz - Cargo stencil
Distress Ink - Barn Door
Tim Holtz - Artful things - script stamp
Unity Stamp Co - Hello, It's Me and Hello, Beautiful - background stamps
Unity Stamp Co - For the Guys kit - plane
versamark
silver embossing pwd
heat gun/heat embossing gun
Misti

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at MIU.

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. This is just fabulous Cindy and oh yes, I'm sure your brother really appreciated it!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete