Friday, January 1, 2021

MIU #45- Bleaching

 Hello there!  Happy New Year!  It's time for another wonderful challenge over on the Mix it Up blog.  Our theme this month is Bleaching.

I started by ink blending the background with Broken China Distress ink.  Then I stamped the image in Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then heat set it.  I used a waterbrush to wet parts of the flowers and then I blotted the water/ink off with a paper towel.  I added some stitching and some splatters to finish it off.


Supplies:
Distress ink - Broken China
Distress oxide - Hickory Smoke -splatters
Unity Stamp Co - My Condolences stamp kit
waterbrush
Versamark ink
Ranger white embossing pwd + heat tool
Misti
Singer Sewing machine -Zig zag stitch and straight stitch
Tim Holtz - Shadow Script #2 die

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at MIU.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment