Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Joy!

Hello there!  I've gotten a bit behind with blogging all the holiday cards that I made.  So, hopefully you won't mind seeing them after the fact. 

This card took some crazy turns.  I almost thought it was ruined at one point.  I splattered the Mica Spray Stain over the background and didn't allow enough time for it to dry completely.  So, I ended up smearing it a little.  I covered that by using Mica Crayon over the crackled, stenciled background.  And it ended up blending very well.  So, in the end I was pretty happy with it.  I kept thinking it looked like peppermint ice cream.  LOL!  It was my first time using the Mica Spray, Crayons and Frosted Crystal products.  Too much fun!


Supplies:
Distress Texture Paste - crackle
Tim Holtz - Merry stencil
Tim Holtz - Holiday Brushstroke die
Tim Holtz - Festive Words -die
Frosted Crystal
Peppermint Mica Spray Stain
Peppermint Crayon
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!

Cindy---


No comments:

Post a Comment