Wednesday, April 27, 2022

CCC - Apr - Tartan/Plaid

 

Hello there!  It's time for the reminder post over on the Christmas Craft Creations blog.  Our theme this time is Tartan/Plaid.

I will also be linking up this project for the Spring into Christmas linky party going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog.  So, be sure and check it out.  There are a lot of amazing prizes from some wonderful crafting companies.

I created my own patterned paper by ink blending in Spun Sugar and then stamping the plaid stamp over it in Festive Berries.  I used the stamp kissing technique to achieve the plaid on the sentiment.  So much fun.  I saw Tim Holtz demonstrate this technique in one of his utube livestreams.  So, I made my own girly plaid :-)  Love this look!

Supplies:
silver foil cardstock
Misti
Stacked Deckle die
Ranger Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Festive Berries
Tim Holtz - Bold Tidings #3 stamps
Tim Holtz - Perfect Plaids stamps
Worn Lipstick Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at CCC.
Cindy---


4 comments:

  1. I love that you created your own twist on Tim's techniques and I'm glad I'm not the only one posting Tim cards in the BYSH Cardmakers Linky Party!! Love your card Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I love the plaid sentiment!! How fun is that? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Cindy. Love the colors of the plaid and the way you carried it into the sentiment!! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love the colors and big sentiment. And that plaid is stunning! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete