Saturday, December 31, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hello there!  Just one final Christmas card before the New Year.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  I used an exclusive Diecember die from Simon Says Stamp and Tim Holtz.  It's featuring two little characters you may have heard about, Chilly and Freezy.  They are too fun!


Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Broken China
Tim Holtz +Simon Says Stamp - Chilly and Freezy dies
Tim Holtz - Christmas Ribbon die
Tim Holtz - Paper Snowflakes, mini dies
red & gold foil cardstock
red shimmer cardstock
gold glitter cardstock
Pretty Pink Posh - scallop border die

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a happy, healthy New Year!!!  Cheers!

Cindy---


2 comments:

  1. You are making me wish I'd gotten these cute snowmen! Somehow I knew I'd regret it.... such a fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Tim Holtz so I knew I had to have it :-) Happy New Year!

      Delete