Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Coffee IG hop

 Hello there!  I'm part of an Instagram hop with a Coffee theme today.  So, if you'd like to see more projects just click on my Insta button on the right sidebar and look for the list of participants on my post over there.  Full disclosure, I really don't drink coffee--LOL!  But, I took this opportunity to make a birthday card for my Father-in-Law who loves coffee!!  Win-win!  I also created a Memdex to go along with it.




Supplies:
Distress Oxide -Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz - Cafe, Colorize
Tim Holtz - Splatters stencil + DO in Ground Espresso
Simon Says Stamp - Basic Box Card - Happy Birthday die
Distress Crayon - Ground Espresso
Scrap Diva Designs - Memdex
Scrap Diva Designs - sentiment die
press 'n seal
pop dots
black shimmer cardstock (steam)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I would love to have you follow me on Instagram as well.  Have a great day!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment