Friday, November 3, 2023

GIU - Day 5

 Hello there!  This is day five, my last day of Growing in Unity.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.

For my last card for my Growing in Unity week, I have a Christmas card to share with you!  I love all things Christmas!  It's never too early to get started on your Christmas cards!



Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Seamless Merry Christmas - background stamp
Unity Stamp Co - Oh Hey There Winter
Unity Stamp Co - Tattered Grid - background stamp 
Distress Oxide - Rustic Wilderness, Festive Berries, Uncharted Mariner
Ranger embossing ink + Embossing Glaze - Rustic Wilderness
Diamond Stickles
waterbrush
Pretty Pink Posh - Border die
Texture paste + Tim Holtz Snow Cap Stencil

Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your sweet comments!  This has been so much fun!  Thank you, Unity for having me as the Growing in Unity girl this week!!!  Have a great weekend, everyone!  Stay tuned to see if you are a winner...

Cindy--

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scene you've created! It's been a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the bright white (snowperson, gifts, snow drift) pop against the pretty dark green background.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable snowman! Sweet card with pretty details! I love the textured snow and the background stamp!
    Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the details are creative and I can look at this for so long discovering layers you added to make this card. It is a perfect display to end the week of so much inspiration and and ideas. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete