Saturday, December 9, 2023

You're on the Nice List

 Hello there!  I have a card and tag combo this time to share.  I made these using what was leftover from another 3 cards I made with mix and match pieces from the Tim Holtz Countryside cover plate die.  It's been a while since I made a tag. 




Supplies:
Mini Slimline:
Tim Holtz Countryside cover plate die
Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched border die
Recollections - Red & White collection - 12x12 paper pad
Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp - Stamptember 2022 - sentiments on card/tag
Red, black shimmer cardstock
red, silver foil cardstock
Tim Holtz - tag collection die (tag)
Unity Stamp Co - Efflorescence (envelope art) to/from stamps (tag)
red trim cording (tag)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're on the nice list!! 
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment