Sunday, May 12, 2024

Love You, Mom!

 Hello there!  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.  I made this card for my mom this year!  I hope she loves it!  I'm using some Unity stamps on this card that I've had in my stash for a while and haven't used yet. 


Supplies:
Distress Inks - Carved Pumpkin
Distress Oxide - Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon
Distress Spray Stain - Ripe Persimmon - splatters
Distress Mica Stain - Jack 'O Lantern - splatters
Unity Stamp Co - Hello Beautiful stamp kit (background stamping)
Unity Stamp Co - main floral image (SMAK kit)
black pigment ink +black embossing pwd
Tim Holtz - Alphanumeric Classic Lower -mom dies
Simon Says Stamp - Jingle Snowflakes die - snipped off the snowflakes :-)
Tim HOltz - Note Quotes - xoxo and love you stamps
Distress Paint - Picket Fence - splatters
Distress Tool

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment