Friday, July 26, 2024

BYSHC Sketch #47 /Card 3

  Hello there!  I'm sharing my third card for Sketch #47.  This sketch runs the entire month of July. You can see full details and how to enter this challenge on the blog Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  Sketch #47:



In an effort to use my stash I'm using papers and stickers I've had for a while.



Supplies:
My Mind's Eye - Jingle All the Way (6x6) patterned papers
My Mind's Eye Jingle All the Way stickers
Unity Stamp Co - Postage dies
Tim Holtz - tag die
pink jute twine
Diamond Stickles


Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us and replenish your Christmas card stash!
Cindy 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours on this one! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Cindy! Love your use of stickers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete