Sunday, September 1, 2024

CBC September

 Hello!  It's a new month, and it's also the start of a new challenge over on the Christmas Bingo Challenge blog.  We're changing it up slightly this year.  You can now enter any card theme (not just Christmas) as long as you play along with the BINGO card.  One column going up/down.  You only have to use 3 of the elements.  

I used column I - Stitching, Die Cuts, Gold and Stamped Image 

I used up a background (ink and stenciled gold stars) that I had made previously and had in my stash so that felt good :-)  This is my first time inking up this beautiful tree stamp, too!  Love it!





Supplies:
Distress Oxide - Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Tim Holtz - Sparkle stencil
Ranger Stickles Glitter Gel - Solar Flare
Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz - Winter Woodlands - stamps
Archival ink -Rustic Wilderness + Embossing glaze - Rustic Wilderness
Carta Bella - Believe die
gold foil cardstock
frosted vellum
Distress tool
Singer Sewing machine - straight stitch/green thread

Thank for stopping by today.  Come play along with our Bingo challenge!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this is such a pretty card! I love how magical it seems with just the word "believe." The background is stunning too. I love how the gold really pops. That tree is great too. What a versatile stamp. The stitching and torn edges make a nice compliment. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete