Hello there! I'm sharing my second card for Sketch #71. This sketch runs the entire month of July. You can see full details and how to enter this challenge on the blog Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers. Sketch #71:
I wanted to use some new patterned papers that I got last Christmas season and haven't had a chance to play with yet. Very bold and bright. I fussy cut the focal images from one of the sheets in this 6x6 patterned paper pad. So easy! ( I realized after I photographed and edited this card that it didn't have a sentiment, Oopsies! ) Oh well! LOLSupplies:
Recollections - Merry Maximus - patterned papers
red/pink shimmer cardstocks
Cocoa & Reno - bow die
Pretty Pink Posh - Scalloped Stitched Circle dies
Star Dust Stickles
Glossy Accents - on candy cane
Recollections - Merry Maximus - patterned papers
red/pink shimmer cardstocks
Cocoa & Reno - bow die
Pretty Pink Posh - Scalloped Stitched Circle dies
Star Dust Stickles
Glossy Accents - on candy cane
Thanks for stopping by today. Come play along with us!
Cindy


The nutcracker is so fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Thanks for joining in the fun for the Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take on the sketch, Cindy! I love the nutcracker! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!
ReplyDeleteLove the nutcracker. So fun.
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the sketch!
ReplyDelete