Friday, January 15, 2016

ADFD# 139: Add Stitching

Hello there!  Happy Friday!  This week really flew by for me.  Today is the beginning of a new challenge over on the A Day for Daisies blog.  Our theme is Add Stitching.  I decided to pull out my sewing machine for this one.  So fun!  I need to stitch on my cards more often.  It's not perfect, but I like it :-)    Isn't this a cute image? 
Recipe:
ADFD image - To Grammy's House
watercolor pencils
Diamond Ice Stickles
The Paper Studio - N Pole Productions stack - all patterned papers
Singer sewing machine, straight stitch and zig-zag
white button
red jute twine

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at ADFD. 

Cindy---

I'm entering this card into the following:
 Digi Choosday - Cool blues

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday challenge for the Cool Blues challenge.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be! Thanks for joining our Cool Blue challenge at Digi Choosday! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete