Friday, January 8, 2016

Cut It Up # 87: New Beginnings - Decorate a paper bag

Hello there!  We are back on the Cut It Up blog after our short Christmas break.  Our new theme is:  New Beginnings - Decorate a Paper Bag.  Our wonderful sponsor is  As Cute as a Button.

I decided to create a paper bag mini album.  I got the idea from Maymay Made It Crafts.  This is still a work-in-progress.  I got the basic mini book, the mats for each page, and the tags with tabs that go into each pocket (open end of the bag), and the cover done so far.  I'll post a follow up post soon with all the pages and pictures done.  My daughter decided to switch from soccer to softball this past fall so that is what my new beginning is all about.



Recipe:
Red Celebrate It paper bags (Michael's) I used 5 but you could use more. 
Recollections single sheets - red /white dot, red wave, red stripe
The Paper Studio single sheets - black chevron, black stripes
From My Kitchen Cricut cart - tabs @ 2 1/2"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - circle @ 3/4" (on the tabs sticking out on the side)  These are attached to cards that you can put pictures on and hid in the pockets.
Father's Day Cricut cart - ball/bat welded in CCR
red jute twine

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Cut It Up.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment