Wednesday, August 1, 2018

MIU#16 - Acrylic Block Stamping

Hello there!  It's time for another great challenge over on the Mix It Up challenge blog.  The theme for this month is Acrylic Block Stamping.  I decided to start an art journal.  This is my first page.  It's a bit of a hot mess...LOL.  I did use two different acrylic blocks to create the background.  I dipped them into the paint and then onto my paper.

Recipe:
Unity Stamp Co - SMAK kit 12/17 - black stamping & sentiment
Tim Holtz Distress paint - Twisted Citron, Broken China
white paint, black paint - splatters
Tim Holtz stencils - dot fade, tiles
DecoArt Texture paste
Tim Holtz -paper dolls
and lots of paper towels....LOL!!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at MIU this month.

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment