Wednesday, May 15, 2019

CCAYR- May - Ornaments

Hello there!  It's time for the reminder post over on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round blog.  Our theme this month is Ornaments.  These can be on a card or an actual ornament.  I created an ornament.  I found quite a few metal cookie cutters on clearance at Michael's after the holidays.  I knew I would do something with them :-)  Love how this one came out.  Stay tuned as this won't be my last one....

Recipe:
Metal gingerbread cookie cutter
Gesso
Distress Spray Stain - Vintage photo
Heidi Swapp - gold paint
Blue patterned paper
Glossy Accents
clear and blue seed beads
Distress glitter - Tarnished brass
twine for the hanger
blue organza ribbon
Tim Holtz - tiny bell
Tim Holtz - Typography - 'JOY'

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us and get ready for the holidays early this year :-)

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment