Wednesday, May 29, 2019

End-of-the-Year Teacher Gifts

Hello there!  It's that time of year.  My kids are almost done with school.  I've created a little mini album with a gift card in it for my son's teachers.  I got the idea from  Teresa Morgan on YouTube.

This mini measures  3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and cascades open horizontally.  Such a cute design!!  This is a great way to use up 6 x 6 paper pads :-)

Front cover

Inside cover.  I clipped a tag onto it so we can write the teacher's name and my son can sign it.  The gift card is stuck in the top pocket.  

Each page has a top pocket.  I put some cut aparts from the paper pad in them.

The book is all the way open.  


I used the same papers and some of the same stamps on the second book. 


Recipe:
Recollections - Butterfly Blooms (6x6) paper pad
score tape
1" punch
white ribbon for closure
Tim Holtz - Celebration words - script dies
Tim Holtz - Stitched squares dies
Unity Stamp Co - sentiments, quotes

Thanks for stopping by today.   Have a great, fun summer everyone!!

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment