Saturday, June 1, 2019

Merry Little Christmas - June

Hello there!  It's already June!  And that means it's time for another great challenge over on the Merry Little Christmas challenge blog.  Our theme is always Anything Goes Christmas.  Each challenge begins on the first of the month and ends the last day of the month.

I've been cleaning my craft room again....LOL!  I found a cute stamp set that I haven't used yet, so of course I had to use it on this card.
Recipe:
Inkadinkado - Warmest Wishes stamp set
colored pencils
Diamond Stickles
Tim Holtz - Stitched Rectangle die
Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers
Tim Holtz - Dot Fade stencil

Thanks for stopping by today :-)  Come play along with us at Merry Little Christmas this month!!

Cindy---


1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome Cindy ... would be perfect for my FL friends! Great job!

    ReplyDelete