Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Happy

Hello!  My mother-in-law is turning 80 soon, so I created a special card for her.  I hope she loves it.


Supplies:
Prima - Cherry Blossom collection -all patterned papers
Singer sewing machine - Zig zag stitch, white and pink thread
Tim Holtz - Flower Garden stamps
black pigment ink
Zing clear embossing pwd
Heat tool
waterbrush
Distress Oxides - tattered rose, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, peeled paint
Distress Spray Stain - spun sugar (to color the lace)
white lace
Tim Holtz - Celebration Words Script -die
Tim Holtz - Scallop 3-D border die
pop dots
Pretty Pink Posh - clear sequins
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!

Cindy---

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! I am sure she will love it! I do!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete