Friday, July 19, 2019

Stuffed File Folder

Hello there!  I've created a stuffed file folder for a swap that I'm in over on the FB group Flipbook Swapping and More.  Our theme was Summertime.  I've used a file folder, cut down to 8" in width.  I then covered it in patterned papers and then decided to stitch the sides for added strength.  I love how it came out!  I stuffed it full of stamps, stickers, bling, die cuts and even a tiny mini heart album that she can decorate herself :-)  I hope she loves it!!

Front with envelope pocket.

Back with bottom pocket.

Close up of the stitching.

Close up of the front detail.  I stitched a little bit on the envelope/pocket, too.

Supplies:
file folder (cut to 8" wide)
Recollections - Pool-riffic stack - patterned papers
Envelope Punch Board - 5x5 on front, 3x4 on back with my ATC in it
Sewing machine, Zig Zag stitch, pink/white thread
score tape
Coco & Reno - Rosettes dies -July subscription (I just used them as a border at the bottom of my envelope pocket on the front)
Tim Holtz - Vacation Words block die
pop dots
clothespins


Thanks for stopping by today!!  Have a wonderful day!

Cindy---


No comments:

Post a Comment