Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Christmas Stepper card

 Hi there!  It's been a long time since I made a stepper card.  I joined the group Crafty Fun W/Friends of LV Handcrafted on Facebook.  They had a mystery craft along on Sunday.  They only told you what supplies to have ready and what size papers you needed to have ready.  Then they went step by in the livestream and it was so much fun!!  

I had to make dinner that night so I didn't get back to finishing up the embellishing of the card until today.  

Supplies:
Echo Park - Christmas Magic collection (6x6)
Simon Says Stamp - Fancy Tidings of Cheer die
Tim Holtz - Paper snowflakes, mini dies
enamel dots

I fussy cut the main focal image from a cut apart from the paper pad.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful day!
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment