Friday, February 10, 2023

I Love You

 Hello there!  I've got a cute Valentine card to share today.  This was fun to make.  I used an old embossing folder from Provocraft/Cricut that I haven't used in a long time.  I colored the hearts with Distress crayons.  I need to use those more.  They are fun to finger paint with :-)  

I sent this card into Kristina Werner for her monthly Mail Call and you can find more information HERE.  This is my first time participating in her Mail Call.  I just hope I've allowed enough time for this card to make it to her in time for the video in early February.  Either way it will be fun to see all the Valentine/Love themed creations!


Supplies:
Provocraft/Cricut - Love Is in the Air embossing folder
Distress Crayons - Tumbled glass, Broken China, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Shaded Lilac, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade
Scrapbook.com - I love You die
holographic foil cardstock

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment