Tuesday, October 31, 2023

GIU - Day 2

 Happy Halloween!!!!  This is day two of Growing in Unity.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.

Supplies:

Unity Stamp Co -Great Blessings stamp kit
Unity Stamp Co - Scallop and Rectangle dies
Simon Says Stamp - Fancy Giving Thanks die
Brown Shimmer paper
Rose Gold cardstock
Pebbles - Midnight Haunting (6x6) patterned paper
VersaMark embossing ink + Zing Copper embossing pwd
Distress Paint - Spiced Marmalade
brown floss
pop dots

Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your sweet comments!  Have a great day!

Cindy--

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! I would never have thought to do this. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the papers and the beautiful embossing! So effective with just a touch of color for the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the spotlight coloring on the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love this stamp and have never embossed it. I'm going to try it! --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the way the orange of the pumpkins really pop.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brown tones paired with gold on this card. It is so fitting with the plaid paper too. The sentiment is a really nice font too.

    ReplyDelete