Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween tags

 Hello and Happy Halloween!  I'm sharing some Halloween tags that I'm putting on my teens Halloween pails this year.  Since they no longer trick-or-treat I thought I would make them a little pumpkin pail of goodies.

I was having so much fun with this die set I created a few extras :-)  A little tip - you need to save the ghosts eyes and mouth and the pumpkin nose on the jack-o-lantern.  And as you can see the witch will need some bling for her eyes because they are gone... LOL

Supplies:
Tim Holtz - Retro Halloween dies
Tim Holtz - Tag collection
Tim Holtz - Alphanumeric Bold dies
Teresa Collins -patterned papers
pop dots
red bling/black bling -eyes

Thank for stopping by today.  And have a fun, safe Halloween!
Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment