I made this card and box for a little girl that lives next door. I put some hair bows and matching bracelets into the box as part of her gift. Her party was last Saturday at The Little Gym and my kiddos had a blast.
And the top of the box.
card- 4" square Kraft card base
My Mind's Eye - Just Dreamy stack- patterned papers
Accent Essentials Cricut cart - scallop square @ 3 3/4", frame using shadow feature @ 3 3/4"
Robotz Cricut cart - '5' cut at 2"
I popped the frame up using dimensionals and then added the ribbons
I put Diamond Stickles around the '5' shadow for shine.
box - cut using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cart and the fit-to-pg feature with 12x24 PC paper = 3 1/2 " square box when assembled
Plantin Schoolbook cart- tag cut at 1 1/2 and 1 3/4"
Accent Essentials cart - 3" scallop squares
Robotz cart - 'V' cut at 2"
Floss for tag DMC #957
I attached ribbon to every other flower petal before assembly.
Okay, on to the blog candy!! I've got a brand new Robotz cart I'm giving away. Just leave me a comment to be entered for your chance to win and a way to reach you in case you're the lucky winner. (sorry forgot to take a pic of the box). I would love it if you also became a follower but it's not required :-)
Happy Birthday to Kristen!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your Birthday hop!!
1) Kreimers- http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
2) MareBear- http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
3) TheScrapbookGirl- http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
4) Nuts about Cuts http://www.nutsaboutcuts.com/
5) DarcyBeeler- http://dlmbscrapping-time2create.blogspot.com/
6) lechristina3- http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com/
7) TX Scrapper Mom- http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
8) ABrooks86 - http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
9) momto2cuties- http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/ you are HERE
10) JenniferHawkins2- http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/
Check back tomorrow for another project. Have a great day!