Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cricut Circle Wkly Challenge #17: B.A.B.Y Challenge

At first glance this challenge looks like it will be about a cute, little bundle of joy.  But, nope it's all about me.  Lol!  The requirements are:

  • (B) = Brads
  • (A) = Aqua
  • (B) = Butterfly
  • (Y) = You as the Subject
I created a scrapbook LO.  And I think this is the first LO I've done about myself.  Last year I turned 39 for the second year in a row.  LOL!! 



Recipe:

DCWV  Stack 7 - pink patterned paper
DCWV Summer Dream Stack - aqua paper

Accent Essentials Cricut cart - scallop frame (accent 47) cut at 5" and the journaling square is the square from the middle of the frame
Robotz Cricut cart - '40' cut at 1"
Plantin Schoolbook - '&' cut at 2"
Forever Young - Model 2, 8, 12, 14, 20 cut at 2"  and Fabulous cut at 1"
Graphically Speaking cart - butterfly cut at 3"

Oriental Trading co - aqua brads
Pink bling was added to the butterfly.

Thanks for looking.  I love comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment