Thursday, July 21, 2011

CC Wkly Challenge: Fabric



This challenge was fun.  I used a Gluber for the first time and made a fabric flower.  I used some cute fabric that I got at JoAnn's.  You really can't tell but it has flowers and ladybugs on it.  So, the challenge required 2 Cricut cuts and to use fabric on the project somewhere.

Recipe:
4" square card base in Kraft

Fabric from JoAnn's
Cosmo Cricket 2" Gluber

Forever Young Cricut cart - flower9 @ 3 1/4"
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart - 'hi' @ 1/2"
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Seeing Spots

Twine by My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist in Happy Days, Oriental Trading Co button, green bling, brown ink for the card edges, soft rose ink -used to accent embossing on the background paper.

Thanks for looking.  Good luck to all in the challenge.













1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty flower.. I love it! Good luck on the challenge!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete