Friday, October 31, 2014

Cut It Up Challenge #57: Tags, Tags, Tags

Hello there!  It's time for another great challenge on the Cut It Up challenge blog.  This one has to do with tags.  We want to see at least 2 tags.  And please use a die-cut on your project.  Our great sponsor is Pretty Cute Stamps.    The prize is a $15 coupon to their online store. 

I've made a meander book.  I got the idea by watching this utube video.  This is my second meander book.  I used double-sided paper to make things easier on this one :-)  And this little book is only 3x3 inches square.  Pretty cute, huh?!  I made this one for my son's school pictures.  It's the perfect size for those little wallets.  This one goes from Kinder to 5th grade.  He should be at the same school through the fifth grade.  (unless they decide to rezone--ah, I hope not!)  He's only in first grade so I will add the rest of the pics as I get them :-)  I'm planning on making one for my daughter, too. 

Okay, ready to meander through my book?? :-)


 
 








Recipe:
Echo Park Paper- Little Boy collection- all patterned paper and journal cards
Plantin Schoolbook - tags @ 2 3/4", 2 1/4"
Nate's ABC Cricut cart - Henry @ 1", K & 1 @ 2", 2-5 @ 1 1/2", st nd rd th @ 3/4"
Martha Stewart border punch - abc123
small circle punch
twine

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come play along with us at Cut It Up :-)

Cindy---

I'm entering this into the following:
 Penny's Paper-Crafty #201:  Anything Goes
 Double Click - Polka dots

11 comments:

  1. I loved your Album, very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love your book. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Cindy love what you have done Txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The papers are the super cutest! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - you put so much work into this. It's awesome. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing - love your project~ Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea for keeping all the school pictures in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is absolutely amazing. So much love in this project. Thanks for sharing it with us in the polka dot/circles challenge at DoubleClick Skittles.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome album! Thanks for joining our “Polka Dots/Circles” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cindy!! I love this album. It is the cutest thing. I might have to make one of these! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete