Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shaker Tag

Hello there!  I've got a cool shaker tag to share today.  I'm also the hostess on the SBC blog today.  Our Anything Goes challenge with the optional twist of making a shaker card/project has a few more days.  If you'd like to play along visit the SBC blog.  I love how this turned out and I hope to make more different tags for the holidays :-)

Recipe:
The Paper Studio - A Very Merry Christmas stack - red snowflake paper
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cart - tag @ 4 1/2",  (I used the window feature to make the red frame :-)
Gingerbread Cricut cart - top hat @ 2" (this is layered on top of the frame/transparency)
red bling
transparency
foam tape
Impression Obsession - All I Want For Christmas stamp set
white grosgrain ribbon
Trendy Twine
red/white sequins

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Cindy---

No comments:

Post a Comment