Tuesday, April 23, 2024

BYSHC Spring into Christmas Party /Day 5

 Hello and welcome to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Spring into Christmas Linky Party.  We have a great group of sponsors giving away wonderful prizes.  This linky party runs until April 26th.  So, link up a new holiday card(s) on the BYSHC blog to be entered to win.

For the sentiment, I printed part of it from my computer and used a die for the word "Merry".  I haven't inked up this gentlemen stamp so I thought it was time.  

Supplies:
Distress Oxide & ink -Tumbled Glass
Distress Oxide - Iced Spruce, Hickory Smoke
Distress Watercolor Pencils
Waterbrush
Tim Holtz - mini Merry Christmas stencil and snowflakes
Carta Bella - Merry die
Tim Holtz - Dept store stamps - background
Tim Holtz - Yuletide stamps
Stamping Platform
Diamond Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come link up some new Christmas cards!
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love these merry gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Cindy! I love the gentlemen and the colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks for joining us at the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete