Thursday, April 18, 2024

GIU Day 4

 Hello there!  This is day four of Growing in Unity week.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.

I ink blended a background.  Then stamped on vellum, die cut it and then attached it by sewing in a few places.  


Supplies:
Unity Stamp Co - Scallop & Rectangle dies
                              Sail With No Limits
Distress Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Saltwater Taffy, Salvaged Patina
vellum
VersaMark + Black embossing pwd -sentiment
Stamping Platform
Singer Sewing Machine - white thread - Zig zag stitch

Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your amazing comments!  See you tomorrow!
Cindy

8 comments:

  1. I love this one Cindy, especially the use of the vellum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the vellum over background. I hardly ever use vellum. Today I'm inspired.
    --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty technique with the stamped vellum over the ink blending. And I always love sewing on a project! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I love the sewing addition on the card. I'm going to bring my sewing machine up from the basement when I get my own craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty sentiment and scene! Love the stitching detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to use vellum. Your card is so pretty and I like the way you attached the vellum to the card. panel. Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete