Tuesday, April 16, 2024

GUI Day 2

 Hello there!  This is day two of my Growing in Unity week.  All of these wonderful stamps can be found at Unity Stamp Co!!  At the end of the week, I'll be picking 1 random winner from comments on my blog posts and 1 random winner from comments on my Instagram posts.  Be sure to follow me here and on Instagram so you don't miss anything.

I discovered that I had never inked up this Angie Girl, so it was way past time :-)  

Supplies:

Unity Stamp Co - Harmony Girl
Distress Oxide - Salty Ocean
Distress Ink - Uncharted Mariner
Distress Watercolor Pencils
waterbrush
StazOn -snowflake pigment Ink -sentiment
Distress Mica Spray Stain - Frozen Fog - splatters/rain drops
Stamping Platform


Thanks for stopping by today.  Thanks for all your amazing comments!  See you tomorrow!
Cindy

12 comments:

  1. Great card... I love the mixed media vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the "stormy" background! Looks like Harmony is staying dry, though. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created for this girl. It definitely is a rainy vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty Harmony Girl design and the awesome background you created for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background for this Harmony Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delightful. I am a new followers. Beautiful art. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is sooo pretty! I always love using black against color so it really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh Love this!!! the blue is striking against the torn edge! I love how it looks like it's raining on her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the torn edge and the fun way you presented the sentiment. Sue Nagata

    ReplyDelete